Free Audio PMCS Apps
Offline version for ADP subjects
Questions and Answers Exactly as they will be asked at the board.
Help Top keep this Site Alive
The exact Questions as they will be asked by the Board members.
ADP 6-0 & ADRP 6-0 Mission Command (Most Likely Asked)
1. Q. What does ADP 6-0 cover?
A: Mission Command
2. Q. What ADP Covers Mission Command?
A: ADP 6-0
3. Q .What is a Team?
A: A Team is a Group of Individuals or Organizations that Work Together Towards a Common Goal
4. Q. How do Staff Members assist the Commander?
A: Staff assists the Commander in the details of Planning, Preparing, Executing, and Assessing by conducting The Operations Process
5. Q. What are the five Systems Included in the Mission Command System?
A: 1. Personnel 2. Networks 3. Information Systems 4. Processes and Procedures 5. Facilities and Equipment
I have recently discovered that My Work has been taken and distributed and is even being Sold by others. These Questions and Answers have taken me Literally Hundreds of Hours to Complete. Please do not Copy and Distribute them in any unlawful way to include electronic, Digital Format, Paper Format, .pdf format or App Format as I have NOT given any Permission to any Individual or Organization to use My Work as it is Copyrighted and has been since the inception of this Website and the Copyright warning has been issued on the Bottom of Every page since Inception. The purpose is to help Soldiers become better Educated and earn quicker Army Promotions by assisting in not only their Army Educations but also their College Educations as well.
only .99 cents. No internet required. Some like to listen and learn and not just read.
Offline version for ADP subjects
6. Q. Para 2 What is Mission Command?
A: Mission Command is the Exercise of Authority and Direction by the Commander using Mission Orders to enable Disciplined Initiative within the Commander’s Intent to Empower Agile and Adaptive Leaders in the Conduct of Unified Land Operations
7. Q. Para 4 What three Ideas does Mission Command Doctrine Incorporate?
A: the Exercise of Mission Command, the Mission Command Philosophy, and the Mission Command Warfighting Function
8. Q. Para 5 What should Commanders Provide Subordinates during Mission Command?
A: their Intent, the Purpose of the Operation, the Key Tasks, the Desired End State, and Resources
9. Q. Para 7 What are the six Principles of Mission Command?
A: 1. Build Cohesive Teams through Mutual Trust 2. Create Shared Understanding 3. Provide a Clear Commander’s Intent 4. Exercise Disciplined Initiative 5. Use Mission Orders 6. Accept Prudent Risk
10. Q. Para 8 What is Mutual Trust?
A: Shared Confidence among Commanders, Subordinates, and Partners
11. Q. Para 9 How is Trust is Gained or Lost?
A: through Everyday Actions; Not through Grand or Occasional Gestures
12. Q. Para 9 Where does Mutual Trust come from?
A: Successful Shared Experiences and Training, usually gained incidental to operations but also Deliberately Developed by the Commander
13. Q. Para 11 How do Commanders and Staffs Actively Build and Maintain shared Understanding within the Force?
A: by Maintaining Collaboration and Dialogue Throughout the Operations Process
14. Q. Para 13 What is a Commander’s Intent?
A: The Commander’s Intent is a Clear and Concise Expression of the Purpose of the Operation and the Desired Military End State that Supports Mission Command, Provides Focus to the Staff, and Helps Subordinate and Supporting Commanders Act to achieve the Commander’s Desired Results Without further Orders, Even when the Operation does Not Unfold as Planned
15. Q. Para 14 What does a Well-Crafted Commander’s Intent Convey?
A: a Clear Image of the Operation’s Purpose, Key Tasks, and the Desired Outcome
16. Q. Para 18 When can Commanders or Soldiers deviate from Lawful Orders?
A: Only When they are Unlawful, Needlessly Risk the Lives of Soldiers, or No Longer Fit the Situation
17. Q. Para 19 What are Mission Orders?
A: Directives that Emphasize to Subordinates the Results to be Attained, Not how they are to Achieve them
18. Q. Para 23 What is Command?
A: the Authority that a Commander in the Armed forces Lawfully Exercises over Subordinates by Virtue of Rank or Assignment
19. Q. Para 23 What is the Art of Command?
A: the Creative and Skillful Exercise of Authority through Timely Decision-Making and Leadership
20. Q. Para 24 What is Leadership?
A: the Process of Influencing People by Providing Purpose, Direction, and Motivation to Accomplish the Mission and Improve the Organization
21. Q. Para 25 What is Authority?
A: Authority is the Delegated Power to Judge, Act, or Command
22. Q. Para 25 How can Commanders Earn Respect and Trust?
A: by Upholding Laws and Army Values, Applying Army Leadership Principles, and Demonstrating Tactical and Technical Expertise
23. Q. Para 31 What does the “Science of Control” consist of?
A: It consists of Systems and Procedures used to Improve the Commander’s Understanding and Support Accomplishing Missions
24. Q. Para 36 What is Communication?
A: the Means through which Commanders Exercise Immediate and Personal Control over their Forces
25. Q. Para 37 What does Communication build?
A: Trust, Cooperation, Cohesion, and Shared Understanding
26. Q. Para 38 What ATTP provides Doctrinal Guidance for Organizing Army Command Post Operations and Command and Support Relationships?
A: ATTP 5-0.1
27. Q. Para 42 What are the three Primary Tasks to Integrate All Military Functions and Actions that Commanders Must perform during Mission Command Warfighting Function?
A: 1. Drive the Operations Process 2. Develop Teams 3. Inform and Influence Audiences
28. Q. Para 43 What are the four Primary Staff Tasks in the Exercise of Mission that the Staff Performs to Support the Commander?
A: 1. Conduct the Operations Process 2. Conduct Knowledge Management and Information Management 3. Conduct Inform and Influence activities 4. Conduct Cyber Electromagnetic Activities
29. Q .Para 46 What personnel are Key Personnel Dedicated to Mission Command?
A: Seconds in Command, Command Sergeants Major, and Staff
WARNING!!! Do Not Copy or distribute these Questions they are Copyright Protected!!
Do Not Put questions on any Flashcard Website, Application etc.. those Sites will NOT update them and they do not devleop the materials.
It is illegal to put them into any other program or website or distribute them in any way.
You can make a personal study copy for yourself to prepare for the board.
I have spent HUNDREDS of hours developing these Questions for Soldiers and I need your help maintaining the integrity of the Questions.