Help Needed... Especially Apple App users
I know it's easy to get frustrated for some and easily leave a negative feedback, but if the App has helped you with promotion or competition, Please leave a Positive Feedback. Currently have to many that were frustrated and left negative ones. There was a bug at that time and that has been fixed now and was reason for the Frustration. Don't need Apple taking App down as it will even effect current users that purchased it.. Thank you from TOP
Help Top keep this Site Alive
1. What are the Five Essential Characteristics of the Army Profession?
A: 1. Military Expertise; Our Ethical Application of Landpower
2. Honorable Service; Our Noble calling to Service and Sacrifice
3. Trust; The Bedrock of our Profession
4. Esprit de Corps; Our Winning Spirit
5. Stewardship of the Profession; our Long Term Responsibility
2. What is Trust?
A: Trust is the assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something. Trust is the Bedrock of our profession and the bedrock of our relationship with the Nation and the American People
3. What Four Essential Characteristics of our Profession does Trust reinforce?
A: 1. Military Expertise
2. Honorable Service
3. Esprit de Corps
4. What are the Four foundations for the Framework for Army Ethic?
A: 1. Legal Institutional
2. Legal Individual.
3. Moral Institutional.
4. Moral Individual.
5. What are some of the Legal Institutional references?
A: 1. The Constitution
2. Title 5, 10, 26 of U.S. Code
3. Treaties of which the U.S is party to
4. Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
5. Law of Armed Conflict
Download the App to Study the rest of the Questions on your phone.
This page contains Board Questions and Answers from the CAPE Site category of "Trust". This is the Most up to Date Army Study Guide on the internet "The New Army Study Guide. This Guide is "The Source for Army Doctrine 2015" and "Army Study Guide 2015". It has been designed to assist Soldiers in preparing for Promotion Boards and Competition Boards. All the Questions and Answers are directly from Army Publications and are designed in a way for Soldiers to learn these Publications while also preparing for Boards. It is also managed and updated frequently to keep up with Changing Army Publications so please inform TOP if there is outdated material so that he can keep the material relevant and updated. Also, Please do not hesitate to contact TOP if there is a Board Topic that you would like to see added.
Download the Updated ArmyAdp.com Deluxe Edition APP for your phone and see all the Questions.
Download other ArmADP.com Apps
6. What are some of the Legal Individual references?
A: 1. Oath of Commission, Enlistment or Office
2. U.S. Code Standards of
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Soldiers Rules
7. What are some of the Moral Institutional Foundations?
A:1. The U.S. Declaration of Independence
2. Just War Tradition
3. Trust Relationships of the Profession
8. What are some of the Moral Individual Foundations?
A: 1. Universal Norms: Basic Rights & Golden Rules
2. Values Creeds and Motto’s: “Duty Honor Country”; NCO Creed; Civilian Creed; Soldier’s Creed; Warrior Ethos; Seven Army Values
9. What type of bonds does our Individual Trustworthiness based on the Army Ethic Create Strong bonds in our Army Profession?
A: 1. Trust between Soldiers
2. Trust between Soldiers and Army Civilians
3. Trust between Soldiers and Leaders
4. Trust between Soldiers, their Families, and the Army
5. Trust between the Army and the American People
10. How will the American People only continue to declare the Army a Profession?
A: The American People will only continue to declare the Army a Profession so long as we demonstrate our effective and ethical application of landpower
11. What is Stewarding Trust?
A: All Army Leaders, Civilian and Military of the Profession being stewards of the trust between the Army and the American People
12. What should Army Professionals do to maintain Trust?
A: 1. Understand and maintain the Trust of their fellow professionals
2. Build Trust in relationships through candor, transparency, respect and consistency in their behavior
3. Steward the Trust of the American people by ensuring the Army Profession possesses the five essential characteristics
13. What should we do to promote conditions that result in Trust relationships within our Organization?
A: Build Trust in relationships through candor, transparency, respect and consistency in their behavior
14. How are we stewarding the Army Profession to ensure that we maintain the Trust of the American People?
A: Steward the Trust of the American people by ensuring the Army Profession possesses the five essential characteristics
15. What is our professional responsibility regarding Trust?
A: To preserve this earned trust
16. How do we preserve our Earned Trust?
A: By ensuring we maintain the remaining four essential characteristics of the profession
17. What Four Essential Characteristics must we maintain in order to preserve our earned trust?
A: 1. Military Expertise
2. Honorable Servicce
3. Esprit de Corps
4. Stewardship of the profession
18. What vital organizing principle necessary for the Army to function as an effective and ethical profession?
A: Our individual trustworthiness which creates strong bonds among Army professionals
19. What is critical to establishing the institutional culture and climate of trust essential for mission command?
A: Army Leadership
20. What does the success of Mission Command depends on?
A: An Army culture of Trust
21. What is Army Ethic?
A: The Army Ethic is the evolving set of laws, values, and beliefs, deeply embedded within the core of the profession’s culture and practiced by its members to motivate and guide the conduct of individual members bound together in common moral purpose
22. What is the Bedrock of the Army Profession?
23. What are some Historical Examples of the effect on Army members if Trust is lost?
A: 1. Aberdeen Proving Grounds; The Army charged 12 Officers and Noncommissioned Officers for sexual assault on female trainees under their command
2. My Lai Massacre; Twenty Six Soldiers were charged with criminal offenses after between 347-504 unarmed Civilians were killed and some women sexually abused and raped
3. Abu Ghraib; U.S. Soldiers Sexually Abused, tortured, raped, sodomized and killed prisoners
4. Mahmudiyah; Five U.S. Soldiers Murdered the Family and Gang Rape of 14 year old Iraqi Girl
24. How is Trust gained or lost?
A: Through our Everyday Actions
25. What is Trust based on?
A: Trust is based on personal qualities such as professional competence, character and commitment
26. Where does Trust Come from?
A: Shared experiences, risks and training
27. Why does the Army Fight?
A: We are sworn to support and defend the US Constitution against all enemies – foreign and domestic. The Army as the landpower component of a unified force fights as
directed by our elected political leadership in accordance with law
28. How does the Army fight?
A: Army leaders determine how their units use lethal force by applying ethical principles