Currently on sale on Google play.
Over 16,000 sold and 4.4 ratting on Google before being made by Google to change the App name. Study guide has over 3,800 Questions with 43 different Subjects with questions and answers to study from.
With 43 subjects and over 3,800 questions for all subjects including ADP & ADRP most MOI subjects. Was required by Google to change the App name but is same Study Guide as before. The required name change deleted all download totals and all rating & reviews. Over 16,000 Soldiers previously downloaded and had a 4.4 rating with hundreds of reviews and ratings.
Help Top keep this Site Alive
Also, download other ArmyADP.com Apps like PMCS, AR 670-1 and the ADP/ADRP subjects study guide.
Honarable service and stewardship of the Army profession
1. What is Honorable Service?
A: Our Noble Calling to Serve the Nation
2. What are three ways we conduct Honorable Service?
A: 1. Serve the nation
2. Uphold the Army Ethic
3. By living the Army Values in the performance of duty and all aspects of life
3. How do we serve the nation?
A: by supporting and defending the constitution in a way that upholds the rights and interests of the American people
4. How do we strengthen our commitment to honorable service?
A: by living the Army Values in the performance of duty and all aspects of life
5. What are the stewardship responsibilities of our Leaders and Soldiers?
A: 1. Ensure we take the right actions and make the right decisions
2. Care for Army Professionals and Families
3. Motivate and inspire
This page contains Army board questions and answers from the CAPE site category of honorable service and stewardship of the profession. This is the most up to date Army study guide on the internet the new Army study guide. The purpose is to help Soldiers become better educated and earn quicker Army promotions by assisting in not only their army educations but also their college educations as well. The source for Army Doctrine 2015, NCO 2020 and Doctrine 2020. The New Army Study Guide. This site contains questions and answers for Army boards. It has been designed to assist Soldiers in preparing for promotion boards and competition boards. All the questions and answers are directly from Army publications and are designed in a way for Soldiers to learn these publications while also preparing for boards. It is also managed and updated frequently to keep up with changing army publications so please inform TOP if there is outdated material so that he can keep the material relevant and updated. Also, Please do not hesitate to contact TOP if there is a board subject that you would like to see added.
6. What is the purpose to motivate and Inspire?
A: To ensure that the conduct of Army Professionals and organizations is in accordance with the Army Ethics
7. What are four foundations for the framework for Army ethics?
A: 1. Legal Institutional
2. Legal Individual.
3. Moral Institutional.
4. Moral Individual.
8. What are some of the legal institutional references?
A: 1. The Constitution
2. Title 5, 10, 26 of U.S. Code
3. Treaties of which the U.S is party to
4. Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA)
5. Law of Armed Coflict
9. What are some of the legal individual references?
A: 1. Oath of Commission, Enlistment or Office
2. U.S. Code Standards of Exemplary Conduct
4. Rules of Engagement
5. Soldiers Rules
10. What are some of the moral institutional foundations?
A:1. The U.S. Declaration of Independence
2. Just War Tradition
3. Trust Relationships of the Profession
11. What are some of the moral individual foundations?
A: 1. Universal Norms: Basic Rights & Golden Rules
2. Values Creeds and Motto’s: “Duty Honor Country”; NCO Creed; Civilian Creed; Soldier’s Creed; Warrior Ethos; Seven Army Values
12. What is our noble calling to serve the nation?
A: Devotion to Duty and conduct of mission in a manner consistent with the Army Ethic and Army Values
13. As stewards of the profession how should we care for our Army professionals and families?
A: 1. Creation of open, inclusive, positive cliates that support personal and professional growth for all members of Army Family
2. The Promotion of Save Respectful environments where all persons are valued and unethical conduct is Not Tolerated
3. Reinforce trust and enhance esprit de corps
14. What are some of the ways we commit to “Stand Strong”?
A: 1. By upholding the Army Ethic
2. Through consistent demonstration of competence, character and commitment in order to reinforce Trust
3. By setting the example, preventing misconduct, and doing what is right to stop unethical practices
15. What is competence?
A: Demonstrated ability to perform duties successfully and to accomplish the mission with discipline and to standard
16. What is character?
A: Dedication to adherence to the Army Values and the Profession’s Ethic as consistently and faithfully demonstrated in decision and actions
17. What is commitment?
A: Resolve to contribute Honorable Service to the Nation, to perform duties with discipline and to standard and to strive to successfully and ethically accomplish the mission despite adversity, obstacles, and challenges
18. What are five essential characteristics must be present in our culture, organizations, and all internal and external relationships in order for the Army to continue to be an effective, ethical, and trusted military profession?
A: 1. Trust
2. Military Expertise
3. Honorable Service
4. Esprit de Corps
5. Stewardship of the Profession
19. What is Trust?
A: Is the bedrock upon which we develop our relationship with the American people and is a vital element in each of the other characteristics. Without trust, the Army Profession cannot succeed
20. Where is it most necessary for us to maintain Trust?
A: 1. Between Soldiers
2. Between Leaders and Soldiers
3. Between Soldiers and Army Civilians
4. Between Soldiers, their Families and the Army
21. What is military expertise as a profession?
A: The design, generation, support, and ethical application of landpower
22. What is military-technical?
A: How the Army applies landpower to accomplish the mission
23. What is moral-ethical?
A: How the Army accomplishes the mission the right way
24. What is political-cultural?
A: How the Army understands and operates in a multi-cultural, complex world
25. What is human leader development?
A: How the Army recruits, develops, and inspires Army professionals
26. What is Esprit de Corps?
A: The winning Spirit within the Army Profession, embedded in the culture, sustained by traditions and customs, fostering cohesive and confident units with the courage to persevere
27. What is stewardship of the Army profession about?
A: Our special responsibilities to the Army Profession and to the American people
28. As stewards and Army professionals what are we responsible for?
A: 1. responsible and duty-bound to not only complete today’s mission, but also those of the future
2. We must ensure our profession is always capable of fulfilling whatever missions our Nation gives us
3. We have the responsibility to ensure, through stewardship, the present and future effectiveness of the profession
29. What is an Army professional?
A: A member of the Army Profession who meets the Army’s professional certification criteria (competence, character, and commitment).
30. What is Competence?
A: An Army professional’s demonstrated ability to successfully perform their duties and to accomplish the Mission with discipline and to standard
31. What is Character?
A: An Army professional’s dedication and adherence to the Army Values, and the Profession’s Ethic as consistently and faithfully demonstrated in decisions and actions
32. What is Commitment?
A: The resolve of Army professionals to contribute Honorable Service to the Nation, to perform their duties with discipline and to standards, and to strive to successfully and ethically accomplish the mission despite adversity, obstacles, and challenge