6. What does NCOPDS stand for?
A. NCO Professional Development System.
7. What does NCOPDS represent?
A. A transparent and grounded approach to managing future changes in the way the Army Trains and Develops Soldiers.
8. What is the vision of NCO 2020 strategy?
A. A cohort of competent and competitive NCO’s of character as trusted Army Professionals who thrive in chaos, adapt, and win in a complex world.
9. What is the desired ends of the new NCOPDS?
A. providing challenging, relevant and rigorous leader development training, education and experiences.
10. How many levels will the new NCOPDS adhere to?
A. The seven leader development imperatives.
11. What are the seven leader development imperatives?
A. 1. Commitment to the Army Profession.
2. Balance the Army’s commitment to the training, education, and experience.
3. Manage talent.
4. Select and develop leaders for responsibility at higher levels.
5. Prepare adaptive and creative NCOs.
6. Embed Mission Command principles in leader development.
7. Value a broad range of leader experiences and developmental opportunities.
12. What are the three fundamental changes made to the NCOPDS?
A.Development, Talent Management, and Stewardship of the Profession.
13. What is Development?
A. NCOs develop as leaders over time through deliberate progressive and sequential processes incorporating training, education, and experience across the three learning domains.
14. What is Talent Management?
A. The purposeful expansion of an NCO’s core MOS proficiency and leadership provided through developmental positions, opportunities, and assignments.
15. What is Stewardship of the Profession?
A. Strengthen the NCO Corps by emphasizing the role of the NCO in building and sustaining trust; constantly improving military expertise; setting an example of honorable service; fostering a climate rich in esprit de corps; and serving as stewards of the Army profession.
16. What is LOE 1?
17. What is LOE 2?
18. What is LOE 3?
A, Stewardship of the Profession.
19. For LOE 1, what are the 4 major objective of 1.1: Select, Train, Educate, and Promote (S.T.E.P.)?
A. 1. Career Management Model.
2. Deferment Policy.
3. Promotions Policy.
4. Scheduling Priorities.
20. For LOE 1, what are the 10 major objective 1.2: NCO Professional Military Education?
A. 1. Integrated into Army University.
2. Establish Level V PME (Master Leader Course).
3. Incorporate NCO General Learning Outcomes (GLOs).
4. Develop common NCO learning content.
5. Include nominative CSM/SGM PME.
6. Curriculum rigor and relevance.
7. Structured Self Development (SSD).
8. Instructor screening, selection, development, and recognition.
9. Optimize use of the One Army School System (OASS).
10. Joint Professional Military Education.
21. For LOE 1, what are the 3 major objective 1.3: Credentialing?
A. 1. Identify and validate credentials.
2. Resource examinations.
3. Facilitate credentialing process.
22. For LOE 1, what are the 4 major objective 1.4: Validate, Record, and Track?
A. 1. Digital Job Book.
2. Army Career Tracker (ACT).
3. Skills Qualification Test (SQT).
23. For LOE 2, what are the 4 major objective 2.1: Broadening assignments and opportunities?
A. 1. Strategic broadening opportunities.
3. Training with Industry.
4. Institutional Army assignments.
24. For LOE 2, what are the 3 major objective 2.2: Operational assignments?
A. 1. Broad range of assignments.
2. Duty positions.
3. Unit NCOPD.
25. For LOE 2, what are the 7 major objective 2.3: Professional Development Model?
A. 1. Coherent progressive and sequential career map common to all NCOs.
2. CMF specific overlays.
3. Key Professional Development Positions for SGM (7T/8T).
4. § Reorg CMD/SGM/SMMO Talent Management Branch.
5. CSM/SGM Timelines and Professional Development Models.
6. DA Pam 600-25 update.
7. Update Army Career Tracker.
26. For LOE 3, what are the major objective 3.1: Doctrine?
A. 1. NCO Creed.
2. NCO Guide/NCO Corner.
3. FM 6-22 4. ADP-1/ADRP-1 The Army Profession.
4. Soldier Manual STPs.
5. Update Publications.
27. For LOE 3, what are the 3 major objective 3.2: Self Development?
A. 1. Professional Reading/Writing.
2. Expert Action Badge.
3. Competitive Boards.
28. For LOE 3, what are the 2 major objective 3.3: 2020 Year of the NCO?
A. 1. Year of the NCO Timeline.
2. Year of the NCO STRATCOM.
29. For LOE 3, what are the 3 major objective 3.4: Character Development?
A. 1. NCO Solarium.
2. Not In My Squad (NIMS).
3. Character Development.
30. What does each LOE stand for?
A. 1. LOE 1, Development.
2. LOE 2, Talent Management.
3. LOE 3, Stewardship and Profession.
NCO 2020 Strategy
NCOs Operating in a Complex World
1. What is the Leader Development Process?
A. A process that aligns training, education and experience to prepare leaders who exercise mission command to prevail in unified land operations.
2. What are the roles and responsibilities of an NCO?
A. To lead, train and care for Soldiers and equipment while enforcing standards.
3. What are Leader development fundamental for?
A. The readiness of our Army.
4. What is Leader development?
A. The deliberate, continuous, and progressive process founded in the Army Values that grows Soldiers and Army Civilians into competent, committed professional leaders of character.
5. How is Leader development achieved?
A. The career long syntheses of the training, education, and experiences acquired through opportunities in the institutional, operational, and self-development domains supported by peers and developmental relationships.
Download the Apps below to study the Questions on your phone.
only .99 cents. Similar to a Podcast but no internet required. Some like to listen and learn and not just read.
Other ArmyADP.com App's
Questions and Answers Exactly as they will be asked at the board.
The exact Questions as they will be asked by the Board members.
Help Top keep this Site Alive