only .99 cents to study all the Questions and Answers needed for promotion.
Other ArmyADP.com App's
The only Apps allowed to have the exact Questions that 1SG's and CSM's will ask. So download and study the right Answer for your Board when asked.
If promoted to NCO, be a leader and please leave a positive review on the App so it will help others Soldiers download and study the right Questions and Answers from the correct App. Many just leave reviews and never update them or even contact directly and assist in making it better. Or just click the star 5 star when asked to rate.
Only App allowed to have the right Questions from ArmyADP.com
ADRP 3-09 and ADP 3-09. This site contains Questions and Answers for Army Boards. The Source for Army Doctrine 2015 lots more Questions than one page for each Subject. The purpose is to help Soldiers become better Educated and earn quicker Army Promotions by assisting in not only their Army Educations but also their College Educations as well. It has been designed to assist Soldiers in preparing for Promotion Boards and Competition Boards. All the Questions and Answers are directly from Army Publications and are designed in a way for Soldiers to learn these Publications while also preparing for Boards. It is also managed and updated frequently to keep up with Changing Army Publications so please inform TOP if there is outdated material so that he can keep the material relevant and updated. Also, Please do not hesitate to contact TOP if there is a Board Topic that you would like to see added. Email TOP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Top keep this Site Alive
ADP 3-09 & ADP 3-09 Fires
1. Q. What does ADP 3-09 Cover?
2. Q. What ADP Covers Fires?
A: ADP 3-09
3. Q. What do Fires Forces create for the Army and Joint Force Commander?
A: Fires Forces create Responsive, Scalable, and Accurate Fires providing Unprecedented Reach and Mobility
4. Q. What does the Acronym AMD stand for?
A: Air and Missile Defense
5. Q. What does the Acronym EA stand for?
A: Electronic Attack
6. Q. What is Fires?
A: the Use of Weapons Systems to Create specific Lethal or Nonlethal Effects on a Target
7. Q. Para 1 What is the Fires Warfighting Function?
A: the Related Tasks and Systems that provide Collective and Coordinated use of Army Indirect Fires, AMD, and Joint Fires through the Targeting Process
8. Q. Para 1 What are the Tasks of the Fires Warfighting Function?
A: 1. Deliver Fires 2. Integrate All forms of Army, Joint and Multinational Fires 3. Conduct Targeting
9. Q. Para 2 What is Fires responsible for Synchronizing?
A: Army Indirect Fires, AMD, and Joint Fires with the effects of other Warfighting Functions
10. Q. Para 3 What do Fires Leaders use for Ground Threats?
A: For Ground Threats, Fires Leaders use the Army’s Targeting Methodology to Plan, Prepare, Execute and Assess Effects on the Ground
11. Q. Para 3 What do Fires Leaders use for Aerial Threats?
A: For Aerial Threats, Fires Leaders use Air Defense Planning to determine Air Defense Priorities and the Tailoring of Air Defense Artillery Capabilities to Defeat Aerial Threats
12. Q. Para 5 What is the Role of Fires?
A: The Role of Fires is to Enable Army Forces to Seize and Retain the Initiative, Prevent and Deter Conflict, Defeat Adaptive Threats and Succeed in a Wide Range of Contingencies
13. Q. Para 6 What are the Core Competencies of Fires?
A: 1. Air Defense Artillery 2. Field Artillery
14. Q. Para 6 What are Critical Capabilities of Fires?
A: 1. Target Acquisition 2. Target Discrimination 3. Target Engagement
15. Q. Para 6 What are the Principles of Fires?
A: 1. Precision 2. Scalable 3. Synchronized 4. Responsive 5. Networked
16. Q. Para 7 What does Fires Support for Unified Land Operations?
A: Offensive, Defensive and Stability Tasks
17. Q. Para 9 How does Fires Disrupt and Destroy Enemy Capabilities Command and Control and /or Sensors and overall Capability to Wage War?
A: by Integrating and Synchronizing their EA Capabilities
18. Q. Para 11 What Six Tenets of Unified Land Operations does Fires Align with?
A: 1. Flexibility 2. Integration 3. Lethality 4. Adaptability 5. Depth 6. Synchronization
19. Q. Para 13 How does Fires Support the Offensive Task?
A: Attacking Targets throughout the Area of Operations with Massed or Precision Fires, Mortars Offensive Counter Air, Rotary and Fixed Wing Air Support, Electronic Attack and other Joint Fires Assets
20. Q. Para 14 How does Fires Support the Characteristics of Offensive Tasks?
A: 1. Surprise 2. Concentration 3. Tempo 4.Audacity 5. Enable the Supported Force in Seizing, Retaining and Exploiting the Initiative
21. Q. Para 15 How does Fires Support the Defensive Task?
A: by Providing Persistent 360-Degree Protection, Early Warning, and Supporting of Airspace Control
22. Q. Para 15 How does Fires Assets Attack Targets throughout the Area of Operations in Support of Defensive Tasks?
A: with Massed or Precision Fires, Mortars, and Synchronize Rotary and Fixed Wing Air Support, Electronic Attack and other Joint Fires
23. Q. Para 16 How does Fires Support Stability Task?
A: by Saving Lives, Restoring Essential Services, Maintaining and Restoring Civil Order, and Disaster Relief
24. Q. Para 18 What is Air Defense Artillery?
A: the Defensive Measures Designed to Destroy Attacking Enemy Aircraft or Missiles in the Atmosphere, or to Nullify or Reduce Effectiveness of such Attack either through Surveillance Actions or Active Engagements of Aerial Threat
25. Q. Para 19 What is Fire Support?
A: Fires that Directly Support Land, Maritime, Amphibious, and Special Operations Forces to Engage Enemy Forces, Combat Formations, and Facilities in Pursuit of Tactical and Operational Objectives
26. Q. Para 20 What is Joint Fire Support?
A: Joint Fires that Assist Air, Land, Maritime, and Special Operations Forces to Move, Maneuver, and Control Territory, Populations, Airspace, and Key Waters
27. Q. Para 21 What is a Nonlethal Effect that Fires can Employ?
28. Q. Para 22 How is Fires Integrated into Joint and Army Capabilities?
A: Fires are Integrated through Targeting
29. Q. Para 23 What is a Target?
A: an Entity or Object considered for Possible Engagement or Other Action
30. Q. Para 23 What is Targeting?
A: the Process of Selecting and Prioritizing Targets and Matching the Appropriate Response to them, Considering Operational Requirements and Capabilities
31. Q. Para 24 What is an Essential Part of Targeting?
A: An Essential Part of Targeting is the Identification of Potential Fratricide Situations and the Necessary Coordination Measures to Positively Manage and Control the Attack of Targets
32. Q. Para 24 What is the D3A Fires Methodology?
A: Decide, Detect, Deliver, and Assess
33. Q. Para 24 What are the Two Targeting Categories?
A: Deliberate and Dynamic
34. Q. Para 24 What does Deliberate Targeting Prosecute?
A: Planned Targets
35. Q. Para 24 What does Dynamic Targeting Prosecute?
A: Targets of Opportunity and Changes to Planned Targets or Objectives
36. Q. Para 25 What is The objective of Fires?
A: The Objective of Fires Planning is to Optimize Combat Power
37. Q. Para 27 How is Fire Support Planning Accomplished?
A: Using Targeting and the Running Estimate
WARNING!!! Do Not Copy or distribute these Questions they are Copyright Protected!!
Do Not Put questions on any Flashcard Website, Application etc.. those Sites will NOT update them and they do not devleop the materials.
It is illegal to put them into any other program or website or distribute them in any way.
You can make a personal study copy for yourself to prepare for the board.
I have spent HUNDREDS of hours developing these Questions for Soldiers and I need your help maintaining the integrity of the Questions.