The only Apps allowed to have the exact Questions that 1SG's and CSM's will ask. So download and study the right Answer for your Board when asked.
If promoted to NCO, be a leader and please leave a positive review on the App so it will help others Soldiers download and study the right Questions and Answers from the correct App. Many just leave reviews and never update them or even contact directly and assist in making it better. Or just click the star 5 star when asked to rate.
Help Top keep this Site Alive
Only App allowed to have the right Questions from ArmyADP.com
ADP 3-0 & ADRP 3-0 Unified Land Operations
1. Q. What does Unified Land Operations describe?
A: how the Army Seizes, Retains, and Exploits the Initiative through Simultaneous Offensive, Defensive, and Stability Operations
2. Q. What is Unified Land Operations?
A: the Army’s basic Warfighting Doctrine and is the Army’s contribution to Unified Joint Operations
3. Q. Describe Army doctrine?
A: a Body of thought on how Army Forces Operate as an Integral part of a Joint Force
4. Q. What is the Operational Environment?
A: a Composite of the Conditions, Circumstances, and Influences that affect the Employment of Capabilities employed by the Commander
5. Q. Army leaders Plan, Prepare, Execute, and Assess Operations by Analyzing the Operational Environment by using what Variables?
A: Operational Variables and Mission Variables
ArmyADP.com "The New Army Study Guide"
ADP 3-0 and ADRP 3-0 This site contains Questions and Answers for Army Boards. It has been designed to assist Soldiers in preparing for Promotion Boards and Competition Boards. The purpose is to help Soldiers become better Educated and earn quicker Army Promotions by assisting in not only their Army Educations but also their College Educations as well. All the Questions and Answers are directly from Army Publications and are designed in a way for Soldiers to learn these Publications while also preparing for Boards. It is also managed and updated frequently to keep up with Changing Army Publications so please inform TOP if there is outdated material so that he can keep the material relevant and updated. Also, Please do not hesitate to contact TOP if there is a Board Topic that you would like to see added.
only .99 cents to study all the Questions and Answers needed for promotion.
Other ArmyADP.com App's
6. Q. What does METT-TC stand for?
A: Mission, Enemy, Terrain and weather, Troops and support available, Time available, Civil Considerations
7. Q. What does PMESII-PT stand for?
A: Political, Military, Economic, Social, Information, Infrastructure, Physical environment,Time (PMESII-PT)
8. Q. What are the most likely Security Threats that Army Forces will Encounter?
A: Hybrid Threats
9. Q. What are Hybrid Threats?
A: A combination of Regular Forces, Irregular Forces, Terrorist Forces, Criminal Elements, or a Combination of these Forces and Elements
10. Q. What are the two Most Challenging Potential Enemy Threats that the U.S. faces?
A: a Non-State Entity and a Nuclear-Capable Nation-State partnered with one or more Non-State Actors
11. Q. What is a Non-State Enemy Threat?
A: Entity possessing Weapons of Mass Destruction
12. Q. What is a Nuclear-Capable Nation-State?
A: can employ Advanced Information Technology, Conventional Military Forces Armed with Modern Equipment, and Irregular Forces.
13. Q. What are the Army’s two Core Competencies?
A: Combined Arms Maneuver and Wide Area Security
14. Q. What does the Army’s two Core Competencies enable Army Forces to Achieve?
A: to Defeat or Destroy an Enemy, Seize or Occupy Key Terrain, Protect or Secure Critical Assets and Populations and prevent the enemy from gaining a Position of Advantage
15. Q. What is the foundation of Unified Land Operations built on?
A: Initiative, Decisive Action, and Mission Command
16. Q. How does the Army Seize, Retain and Exploit the Initiative?
A: by Striking the Enemy, both Lethally and Non-Lethally, in Time, Places, or Manners for which the Enemy is Not prepared
17. Q. What is Seizing the Initiative?
A: Setting and Dictating the Terms of Action
18. Q. How does Seizing the Initiative Affect the Enemy?
A: it Degrades the Enemy’s Ability to Function as a Coherent Force
19. Q. What must Leaders do to Prevent an Enemy’s Recovery and Retain the Initiative?
A: Follow Up with a Series of Actions that Destroy Enemy Capabilities, and Degrade the Coherence of the Enemy Force
20. Q. From an Enemy Point of View, what must U.S. Operations be?
A: Rapid, Unpredictable, and Disorienting
21. Q. How do Army Forces conduct Decisive and Sustainable Land Operations?
A: Through the Simultaneous combination of Offensive, Defensive, and Stability Operations
22. Q. What are Offensive Operations?
A: Operations conducted to Defeat and Destroy Enemy Forces and Seize Terrain, Resources, and Population Centers
23. Q. What are the types of Offensive Operations?
A: Movement to Contact, Attack, Exploitation, and Pursuit
24. Q. What are Defensive Operations?
A: Operations conducted to Defeat an Enemy Attack, Gain Time, Economize Forces, and Develop Conditions favorable for Offensive and Stability Tasks
25. Q. What are the types of Defensive Operations?
A: Mobile Defense, Area Defense, and Retrograde
26. Q. What are Stability Operations?
A: Military Missions, Tasks, and Activities conducted Outside the United States to Maintain or Reestablish a Safe and Secure Environment
27. Q. What are the five tasks for Stability Operations?
A: Establish Civil Security, Establish Civil Control, Restore Essential Services, Support to Governance, and Support to Economic and Infrastructure Development
28. Q. What are the tasks for Department of Defense Support to U.S. Civil Authorities?
A: Provide Support for Domestic Disasters; Provide Support for Domestic Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High-Yield Explosives Incidents; Provide Support for Domestic Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies; and Provide other Designated Support
29. Q. What is Combined Arms Maneuver?
A: The Application of the Elements of Combat Power in Unified Action to Defeat Enemy Ground Forces; to Seize, Occupy, and Defend Land Areas; and to Achieve Physical, Temporal, and Psychological Advantages Over the Enemy to Seize and Exploit the Initiative
30. Q. What is Wide Area Security?
A: the Application of the Elements of Combat Power in Unified Action to Protect Populations, Forces, Infrastructure, and Activities; to Deny the Enemy Positions of Advantage; and to Consolidate Gains in order to Retain the Initiative
31. Q. What is an “Operation”?
A: a Military Action, consisting of Two of more Related Tactical Actions, designed to achieve a Strategic Objective
32. Q. What is a Tactical Action?
A: a Battle or Engagement, Employing Lethal or Non-Lethal Actions, designed for a Specific Purpose relative to the Enemy, the Terrain, Friendly Forces, or other Entity
33. Q. What are the Characteristics of an Army Operation?
A: Flexibility, Integration, Lethality, Adaptability, Depth, and Synchronization
34. Q. What can Leaders achieve by Demonstrating Flexibility?
A: Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Success
35. Q. Para 27 Why is it Important for Lethality of our forces?
A: Lethal Force builds the Foundation for Effective Offensive, Defensive, and Stability Operations
36. Q. Para 28 What must Army leaders Understand about Adaptability?
A: Army Leaders accept that No Prefabricated Solutions to Tactical or Operational Problems Exist
37. Q. Para 28 Why is Adaptability Essential?
A: Adaptability is Essential to Seizing, Retaining, and Exploiting the Initiative
38. Q. Para 42 What are Troop Leading Procedures?
A: a Dynamic Process used by Small-Unit Leaders to Analyze a Mission, Develop a Plan, and Prepare for an Operation
39. Q. Para 44 What does Preparation consists of?
A: Activities that Units Perform to Improve their ability to Execute an Operation
40. Q. Para 45 What is Execution?
A: Execution Puts a Plan into Action
WARNING!!! Do Not Copy or distribute these Questions they are Copyright Protected!!
Do Not Put questions on any Flashcard Website, Application etc.. those Sites will NOT update them and they do not devleop the materials.
It is illegal to put them into any other program or website or distribute them in any way.
You can make a personal study copy for yourself to prepare for the board.
I have spent HUNDREDS of hours developing these Questions for Soldiers and I need your help maintaining the integrity of the Questions.